Latest firmware update 1.9

Reaction score
Hey peeps will my bird still be OK to fly if I don't upgrade to latest firmware 1.9 don't fancy being a test dummy am running the 1.8 firmware on my p3a any input from you guys would be helpful thanks in advance

Yes.

Reactions: top boy roy
I updated it today after returning from my trip. Will fly tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466234102.803206.jpg

Last edited:
No mate just switch off the bird unplug the battery, and stick the next one in, boot up and it does it automatically listen to the d...dd sounds they change and the light goes green then it's done, rinse and repeat for each battery

Oh and don't remove or format the SD card till all your battery's are done

Jobs a good un

Your more than welcome buddy, This is a great place most folks just want to help and share knowledge, there is only a very very small number of clowns and you quickly work out who they are

Enjoy your phantom it's an amazing machine

Just remember this forum is usually where folks discuss problems, and it can seem negative trust me it ain't you tend not to post when things are going well lol

no probs folks it's what we are here for it's like a big fountain of knowledge with a pool of resources that is worth it's weight in gold

I don't profess to know a lot but I'm learning all the time too, makes u feel good giving help

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj