Latest firmware up date

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Standard. I have been using the 1.2.40 firmware. I have had a update notice for a little while but haven't updated. I decided to do it today. It now has the new firmware on it. 1.9.20. I guess my question is can it update itself? I have updated it once since I have had it. I believe the 1.9.20 is the latest. Anyone know for sure. I am going to the DJI website and see if I can find out anything. Thanks

I have a Phantom 3 Standard. I have been using the 1.2.40 firmware. I have had a update notice for a little while but haven't updated. I decided to do it today. It now has the new firmware on it. 1.9.20. I guess my question is can it update itself? I have updated it once since I have had it. I believe the 1.9.20 is the latest. Anyone know for sure. I am going to the DJI website and see if I can find out anything. Thanks
This what mine say..not sure if I got new playstore update or not,think I ignored the last one but your firmware sounds good....no can't update itself unless auto updates on device is on,then it will update app version without you knowing
Screenshot_20181218-125200.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
The only thing thar can auto update is the Go app if your phone/tablet is set to auto update apps, however your firmware and flysafe database will only be updated when you hit accept.

Yes that is the latest FW. And it's not likely to ever be updated again. All that might happen now is your DJI GO app may receive updates automatically when running and connected to the internet.

It now has the new firmware on it. 1.9.20....I believe the 1.9.20 is the latest. Anyone know for sure.
Yes that is the latest FW. And it's not likely to ever be updated again. All that might happen now is your DJI GO app may receive updates automatically when running and connected to the internet.
However I got it, is this the latest update? I can't find out if it is or not. Thanks
See the response from @3rdof5 :)

Reactions: Ansia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues