Last video before I receive the Inspire 1

Reaction score
Hi all,

As the year comes to a close and I await my new Inspire 1, I completed this summary video of my travels with my Vision+. In this video, see gorgeous footage of many places such as:

- Fiji
- Vietnam
- Hong Kong
- Singapore
- Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Bali
- Guilin
- Macau
- Quebec City
- and a few others

This compiles more than 9 months of footage from all over the world and was edited here for your viewing pleasure ;-)
Let me know what you think. I can't wait to get my hands on the Inspire 1 which has been ordered already.

Cheers

Patrice

PS: Same video below but 2 different links.

https://vimeo.com/114021493

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKrgqewhOQ4[/youtube]

pgaucher said:
Cool, my video has been identified as one of the best amateur aerial videos of 2014. Thanks for the support guys !

http://travelwithdrone.com/best-videos-2014/

You're Welcome :)

Great videos,deserve to make them stand out :)

Best regards

We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday's and a Wonderful New year for 2015.

Hi Patrice, félicitation for Best video 2014
I had seen this before right after you posted it and it is truly amazing...others here that have not seen it, be prepared to be "blown away"..
(Sorry, only small criticism would be to remove some of the earth's curve in some shots...IMHO)

Also I admire your willingness to jump head-on into this new "Bleeding edge" technology in the Inspire 1. You will/can be the pioneer and I am sure many here will want to hear all of your experiences with it. I suspect that there will be growing pain problems with it. Lets hope I am wrong.

You stand out from the crowd with footage of pro quality.

Keep us informed of your findings with the 'Inspire 1'.

Wow, great stuff! Felt like I was watching an season-finale for the "Amazing Race."

Souper1211 said:
Great video and wow you travel a lot!
Thanks for your note. Yes I do get around a lot, an opportunity I cherish every day and also one of the reasons I purchased my Phantom and now Inspire 1. The world is a beautiful place. Cheers.

Fair Game said:
You stand out from the crowd with footage of pro quality.

Keep us informed of your findings with the 'Inspire 1'.
Thanks a lot for your feedback, it certainly is appreciated. I'm no pro at this, but the beauty of the footage does help compensate for rather amateurish filming. I am getting better at it however and look forward to 2015 as a breakthrough year. Thanks again. Cheers.

Khudson7 said:
Hi Patrice, félicitation for Best video 2014
I had seen this before right after you posted it and it is truly amazing...others here that have not seen it, be prepared to be "blown away"..
(Sorry, only small criticism would be to remove some of the earth's curve in some shots...IMHO)

Also I admire your willingness to jump head-on into this new "Bleeding edge" technology in the Inspire 1. You will/can be the pioneer and I am sure many here will want to hear all of your experiences with it. I suspect that there will be growing pain problems with it. Lets hope I am wrong.
Thanks again for your kind words. I will for sure keep you posted on the Inspire 1. I should be receiving it in 2-3 weeks and look forward to my first trip with it to the Maldives in February.
My only concern right now is the size of the unit which doesn't make it very portable so this requires much more planning than the Phantom that can just be carry-on luggage. Hopefully this won't become a deterrent to using the Inspire 1.
At least the fisheye effect will all but disappear with the new model.
Happy holidays and talk to you in 2015. Cheers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20