Last update problem

Reaction score
Hi, i need some help...

I download the last firware for my ph3pro i start the drone and i ear that : beep beep beep beep (every 0,5 second i have a beep) and the camera move alone a little bit.

The log said : the firware on the drone os the same than this one i want to update...

So, ok but now what can i do ?? When i start the drone : beep beep beep...

Thanks for
Your help

When you hear 3 beeps and see the green light on the camera it is done, AC took around 8 mins to update and the extra battery about 1 min.

Hi, i need some help...

I download the last firware for my ph3pro i start the drone and i ear that : beep beep beep beep (every 0,5 second i have a beep) and the camera move alone a little bit.

The log said : the firware on the drone os the same than this one i want to update...

So, ok but now what can i do ?? When i start the drone : beep beep beep...

Thanks for
Your help
It will continue beeping every time until you take the .bin file back off of the sd card. Once you have updated, there's no reason to keep the file on the card because the bird automatically looks at the .bin file first for an update and then beeps when done. So no .bin file = no beeping

If beeping stops after few seconds and led on gimbal turns solid green, you need not bother.

Krabiman, please give us the following information:
  • Which version of the firmware do you see in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO?
  • What is the name of the BIN file that's in the root of your memory card?
  • What color is the light on the front of the gimbal while your Phantom is beeping?
Also, please attach your log here.

If it's like a loud alarm clock sound,then i think you bricked your bird.
I had the same thing.Never managed to repair it so i had to buy a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466578096.468071.jpg

Format SD card again, or better try with a new one, put firmware .bin file on the card and start from beginning again. It seems that camera can't read fw file ... SD card problems may happen. (Note: avoid Kingston SD)

Thanks for your help.. I format my card... I start from begining... Same. No light on my drone, very loud beep beep and little light near the sd card mive to red to green...

Red to green is a good sign. You should let it keep beeping.

Ok i do what you ask me to do msinger. I let the loud beep beep around 10 mn. After i can ear the tadatadaaa... The sound like "its done... I still have the yellow back light move very quick.. But no sound..

Did the camera status light turn green (as described in step #11 here)?

I did the same thing but mine just dropped out of the sky

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Per my instructions, you should ignore all other lights. The only light that matters is the camera status light. Green usually means the update completed successfully. Check the results in the TXT log on your memory card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik