Last Sunset of 2015

I would have done a time lapse versus real time video. A photo slide show will normally be 5-6 seconds, so to keep your viewers interest keep it short. I don't think you want to stare at a scene for over 30 seconds with limited action accuring. Just my 2 cents

I would have done a time lapse versus real time video. A photo slide show will normally be 5-6 seconds, so to keep your viewers interest keep it short. I don't think you want to stare at a scene for over 30 seconds with limited action accuring. Just my 2 cents
I did do a time lapse it's just slow

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

I did do a time lapse it's just slow

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app
Time lapse is not my strong point. Maybe increase by 1/3rd or 1/2 the speed. Motion almost looked like realtime.

So much easier to judge on the sidelines

totally agree, you can have the most beautiful scene but starring at it for more than 5-6 seconds the viewer tends to get bored, different angles,perspective etc works well i find. Lovely sunset though bud!

totally agree, you can have the most beautiful scene but starring at it for more than 5-6 seconds the viewer tends to get bored, different angles,perspective etc works well i find. Lovely sunset though bud!
Thanks will make the video different next time.

It will not play when you click on it?? I have it set for private. I will change it to public. Keep in mind I was in a huge hurry when making the vidio, and just divided the vidio into 3 sections. No editing whatsoever other than picking three segments that equaled approximately 3-1/2 minutes. I didn't even get a chance to use the best footage and what you're seeing is the part where I had to take my eyes off my monitor to tell my friend that was driving my boat which way to go, because the lake is down so much, while at the same time keeping my eyes out for shull markers. When I get a chance I'm going to used the footage where we were in the big water, and I didn't have to look at anything, but my monitor, and the Phantom. I was able to get some really good side shots, and over the head shots while keeping the point of interest directly in the center of the screen While creating a zoom effect by adding distance, and taking it away at just the right times. I'd also like to add a fade from segment to segment rather than it just jump like it does, especially in the last switched scene.

I made it PUBLIC so hopefully that fixed it. Please let me know if your able to watch it, and if it will allow the music to play at the same time??? I would Really appreciate it!! I know my friends can see it, but I need to know if just pasting the address will allow it to be viewed??

Try this Address.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=UEJyRzRhbjNJby02SUFDbEJYNlRGNW85eW9LYjBR

Thanks River

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj