Landing

You can hold the left stick in the full down position. The motors will not shut off mid-flight unless you do a CSC.

Yep, left stick down is the preferred method. Or you can use auto land when the bird is close to the ground. But what's the fun in that? CSC will tip it to its side or over if you are not used to it. IMO CSC should be used for emergency shut off.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It will descend at full down without problem. Just be sure to give it a chance to stop descending
before you get to close to the ground.

And be carefull if you are using the prop guard because a full down (3m/s) descent may induce a vortex descent so stop descending at about 3 meters so it stabilize before finaly executing your final landing ... I've never had troubles without the prop guards exept it don't hold position too well but return to position as soon as the descent is competed (+- 1 meters circles during descent)

As long the plane descends the motors will not shut off. I use the full down to pick the aircraft from the air at the beach, where it is not possible to land in the sand.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Thanks for all the advice I've been descend pretty slow not to pull all the way down. Now I just have to give it a try. Hope it works

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using PhantomPilots mobile app

The owner's manual is a useful resource..I'd recommend reading it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20