Landing-Pad.com

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just a few pics of a landing pad I ordered from Germany recently thought it may be of interest to some people.

Item arrived after around 5 days from Germany to the U.K. Sure it was more expensive than other options but with the beautiful wet Scottish winters & summers I figured it was worth it.

Landing Pad arrived today and I am very impressed it's well made looks nice and is well presented and shipped.

The black circles reflect the lights from the Phantom to help you see the status without having to bend over.

All in all I would highly recommend them as a source for a landing pad.

Here is the link: www.landing-pad.com

And some pics:

708ab722b101b47b5c66f2ec4435ecb9.jpg

88cf1fead3638fea7d6e45a79f9cb8a7.jpg

31df9ebe1fb7ed881262e14d3f176604.jpg

42c5504b4a032e550456ca696014ab28.jpg

Fly Safe,

Murray

Much better..but this shouldn't cost more than $10-15 lol. I'm not cheap.. just practical and refuse to be ripped off.
True. That price I quoted includes the $11.38 shipping cost as well.

Product Total: $15.99
Shipping:
$11.38
TOTAL:
$25.77

Reactions: FotoGeek
I know the numbers don't add up. Maybe they gave me a discount, lol.

Reactions: FotoGeek
Wow am I glad I took the time to make a post and try and get involved in this forum.

I'm sorry to bother you all - Maybe I will just be a lurker instead of actually trying to contribute and get involved save you lot the inconvenience.

I may or may not have more money than sense but I am happy.

Everyone buys stuff some stuff expensive some stuff cheap.

I'm sure you have bought stuff Reed L that I would class as not being worth it.

It protects my Phantom 3 investment from any wet ground and debris.

Sure so would a piece of carpet or tarp.

You can get cheaper products for every purpose so why did you buy a Phantom 3 when you could of just got a cheaper drone?

Millions spend more on alcohol /smoking / "fashion" / cars etc etc

I buy stuff that I enjoy and stuff that protects what I use to gain that enjoyment.

And I'm the one with more money than sense?

"Nuts"

Reactions: Daza
Well I've spent all of my money on this hobby. I'm not sure that I have that much sense either but I sure do like to fly.

Wow am I glad I took the time to make a post and try and get involved in this forum.

I'm sorry to bother you all - Maybe I will just be a lurker instead of actually trying to contribute and get involved save you lot the inconvenience.

I may or may not have more money than sense but I am happy.

Everyone buys stuff some stuff expensive some stuff cheap.

I'm sure you have bought stuff Reed L that I would class as not being worth it.

It protects my Phantom 3 investment from any wet ground and debris.

Sure so would a piece of carpet or tarp.

You can get cheaper products for every purpose so why did you buy a Phantom 3 when you could of just got a cheaper drone?

Millions spend more on alcohol /smoking / "fashion" / cars etc etc

I buy stuff that I enjoy and stuff that protects what I use to gain that enjoyment.

And I'm the one with more money than sense?

"Nuts"

"The value of any product or services is what the customer says it is" (Japanese Business Man).

One must be prepared for criticism.
Did you do any market research before launching the product?

Don't take it personal @MuzzyMooFace - Your post inspired many (including me) to get a landing pad..just not from the vendor you posted. Nothing wrong with folks finding cheaper/better deals. Your post inspired that.

Well I've spent all of my money on this hobby. I'm not sure that I have that much sense either but I sure do like to fly.

That's the way I feel - I have spent a lot on this (And UK prices are way more expensive than US)

But I love it :)

"The value of any product or services is what the customer says it is" (Japanese Business Man).

One must be prepared for criticism.
Did you do any market research before launching the product?

It's not my product to launch I'm merely the guy that ordered one.

Whoops...

You sure seemed 'invested' though by the defensive nature of your post.

$43 LOL

I've got to start selling the one I just made. 14 x 14 square routed from 3mm sintra (white) and yes you can easily see the light reflect off the pad

I got mine from ebay and i can roll it up and its so light to carry its fantastic
370d1a706adfe3ba9a33c768e4ca3654.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Whoops...

You sure seemed 'invested' though by the defensive nature of your post.

You can't please all the people all the time.

I wish I was invested I would have saved me spending some money.

If this is the nature of this forum where you get treated like this then I'm done.

My "defensive" nature of the post is only in response to the "offensive" nature of people like yourself who insist on being in the right even when in the wrong.

I shall leave you all in peace - spare everyone the hassle.

Sorry to be such a burden on you all.

Toodle Pip

Sure, I misunderstood you as rep-ing the product, my oversight.

The 'sorry to bother you' and '... to be such a burden on you all' talk speaks for itself.

You can't please all the people all the time.

I wish I was invested I would have saved me spending some money.

If this is the nature of this forum where you get treated like this then I'm done.

My "defensive" nature of the post is only in response to the "offensive" nature of people like yourself who insist on being in the right even when in the wrong.

I shall leave you all in peace - spare everyone the hassle.

Sorry to be such a burden on you all.

Toodle Pip

Don't leave us, I glanced at the pic and thought that you were the guy in the pic advertising your product. Then after reading your return letter I realized that you are probably somebodies wife and I'm not in the habit of bashing ladies, so please accept my apology. I was just having fun cause here in the western US we are used to making things for ourselves. We don't just hire a plumber, carpenter, or electrician because we fix everything ourselves. I'm basically saying that I have a different way of thinking over certain areas of Europe, where if a pipe breaks, they hire a plumber. $43.00 seems rediculous when I can cut a piece of foam that came in a shipping container or buy a piece for $5 bucks and paint it myself - Project Panels 2 ft. x 2 ft. Project Panel-PP1 - The Home Depot
It's how we men are in the US. Once again I didn't realize that you were a female until after I read your post again. I Sincerely apologize :oops:

Last edited:
Hi MuzzyMooFace
I am also one with more money than sense but at least I don't criticize others. I love the Phantom helipads and have ordered SOME I think there great.
I agree totally with your comments and some can't help but be critical under the cover of FUN?
Anyway we should all cool it and enjoy the benefits of every ones great contribution.
regards, JV

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers