Landing gear remplacement

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just experienced a loss of power and the bird falled straight down (20m) went I was landing. The point here is not the power failure even if I went from 27% to below 10% way to fast I think... maybe I pushed the battery too much...anyway

So my P4 had a pretty hard landing on concrete. Still, gimbal ok body ok. But the landing gear bended and the electronics inside are broken (antenna and compass).

So who can tell me what you get with part 26 (landing gear)? Landing gear with antenna and compass already built in? Any antenna/compass cable?

Or should I simply sent it in for repair?

Thanks to the advice!

Cheers
Fred

I just had my P4A stuck in a tree; after a couple of days of trying to get at it, it eventually fell out .... about 35-40ft. I was amazed at how little damage was done but one set of landing gear snapped. One tiny wire (the one next to the little micro-connector plug) came out of it's crimp. It's so small I can't really see where the shield stops and where it should be connected to.

Any info on new cable already terminated which can be run wherever it goes? New landing gear like this doesn't help cos the termination/wire comes from inside the main body ...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj