Lake Tahoe Trip

Reaction score
I happened to visit Lake Tahoe, California last weekend where I shot this video. I hope everyone will enjoy watching this video. Click CC for English subtitle.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I happened to visit Lake Tahoe, California last weekend where I shot this video. I hope everyone will enjoy watching this video. Click CC for English subtitle.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Interesting facts about Lake Tahoe, but I had to stop watching due to the excessive juddering during your pans.
I could feel a headache coming on at about the 3:50 mark so I had to shut it off.
Perhaps experiment with different settings or with slower pans.

I'm curious about something. Why did you choose to show water going up Eagle Falls and also the cars going backwards?

Last edited:
Interesting facts about Lake Tahoe, but I had to stop watching due to the excessive juddering during your pans.
I could feel a headache coming on at about the 3:50 mark so I had to shut it off.
Perhaps experiment with different settings or with slower pans.

I'm curious about something. Why did you choose to show water going up Eagle Falls and also the cars going backwards?

Regarding your question about Water falls and cars going backwards, I just wanted to give special effects. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31