Lake Michigan, Duck Lake Channel & Blockhouse

Thats great OI! Thanks for sharing, very much appreciated! Where is she in MI? Just curious... I plan to move around the state a bit more real soon. Lots of opportunities I would like to shoot.

I'm holding up my hand (aka map of Michigan) and pointing to the spot, does that help? :lol:

I'm not 100% sure to be honest, she's a colleague at work and we telecommute, so I just know she's somewhere up there lol. I'll ask her if she has any recommendations, and she already put both of those places you shot on her list to visit soon.

Lol, somewhere up there... in the cold desolate north that most rationale people avoid, especially this winter! Let me know if she has any requests. I have Grand Haven Pier on the list for another member that had moved away. ALMOST made it there on Sunday literally as I pulled into town the lake effect snow machine kicked on. Hit the exit and turned around. Flat light is one thing, no visibility is just pointless lol

DiscoDrew said:
Here is another one gang. Always open for input on what you like and what you don't! I do hope you enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/86662780
Very nice.

Here is some other suggestions.
Muskegon State Park (Bluffs down to shoreline)
Holland in Spring (with Tulips)
Grand Haven Lighthouse

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers