Lake District and a stone Druid circle uk

Is this video shot from a stock P2V? I really enjoyed the scenery, beautiful countryside there.

You sure had a lot of fun making this vid! Thumbs up! Nice scenery btw.

Great video!!! Good music that fit well....good flying...GREAT scenery! It looks like you had a ton of fun with it. Thanks for sharing it!

mikey said:
Is this video shot from a stock P2V? I really enjoyed the scenery, beautiful countryside there.

It's not stock , I've a blackhawk antenna from horizon fitted to control for more range (up to .8 of a mile although I usually keep it in visual) and a FPVLR parasitic disc and camera kit on on the uav for video which outperforms the control range.

Oh, the reason I have boosted the video range above control range is that if I ever lose control signal I can still see which way it's facing and where it is , so when return to home kicks in (which is so slow)! I give it 30-40' back towards me and then switch to atti and retake control . Takes forever to RTH , only happened once .. (I also research where I'm flying first for visual landmarks)

I really enjoyed filming this, the slog up the crag was hard , like going up stairs for an hour but worth the views which were amazing overlooking Grasmere lake and behind than the touristy one Windermere.

Had a laugh chatting with some other walkers/climbers

I really want to go back soon, but back to work next week ...and thanks for your positive comments , I've still got lots to learn about this type of filming and awaiting the rotopixel ordered in March!!!

:) :)

Cheers, if any uk pilots are flying there please send me your link or footage, I love the Lakes :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl