Lake Dillon - Teal & Orange

gCo

Reaction score
Accepting all opinions and suggestion on improvements.
Lightroom edits with P4P
21Rq96s

39335951531_90890cf600_o.jpg

38627910764_e2b7ef73e3_o.jpg

22VZ2WT

Last edited:
Reactions: chrismatthewssr
Do you live there? I used to live on the lake when I was a ski bum and worked at Keystone.

The sky is way too cyan as is the rest of the images -- sometimes its fun to play around but generally an overly cyan or magenta cast is frowned upon with cyan being far more common than magenta. My personal taste is to look as natural as I can though, again, there are situations that lend themselves to going a bit crazy. Also, there are pros that specialize in going crazy so take what I say for what it is -- someone on the internet...

Brian

The sky is way too cyan as is the rest of the images -- sometimes its fun to play around but generally an overly cyan or magenta cast is frowned upon with cyan being far more common than magenta. My personal taste is to look as natural as I can though, again, there are situations that lend themselves to going a bit crazy. Also, there are pros that specialize in going crazy so take what I say for what it is -- someone on the internet...

Brian

I appreciate the feedback ! I’m going to bring back the more natural colors and see how it looks with a hint of teal and orange.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4