Lagging video in the cold

Reaction score
This past weekend the temp dropped into the mid 20's. When I took to the skys my fpv on my tablet was lagging behind by about 30 sec. I landed the drone and then watched the landing on my tablet. I'm guessing this had everything to do with the cold since that was the only change from the last hundred flights. Anyone had this issue and, if so, know how to correct it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for posting this question, Im also having this problem with my new Fusion 5 tablet. When I reboot the tablet
it seems to clear the problem, but I have to do this for almost every flight. I have seen many older postings where others have had the same problem, with all kinds of different answers, I was thinking the problem is with the tablet itself, not sure. The WX is cold here as well, but I dont think that is where the trouble is, as I can have the same problem in the house where everything is not subject to cold. So Im still researching this problem myself. The tablet is new and
has not been loaded up with apps. In fact there are very few that came installed. I wish I had an answer to this problem as well. Most of the info I have found on this is old and thought if this was an app problem this would have been resolved by now, but apparently not....Thanks Mark....???

By the way Im flying the P3 adv. Any help for the two of us on this would be appreciated for sure.

I've noticed as well since it's gotten colder (less then 30) that the video feed flickers every now and then.

Will try to reboot the tablet and see if that helps next time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik