Krabi 2016 - April

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Nice job on the video! :)

Reactions: Alfie Huxley
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Nice job on the video! :)

Thank you, I'm Glad I found it, everyone seems so nice, and is willing to help anyone improve their drone filmmaking!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Great video. What a fantastic location.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Awesome video!

Are you familiar with Casey Neistat? He uses the same artist in a lot of his videos.

Quick where are the drone police?! I thought drones are banned in Thailand?

I've not long come back and would have loved to take mine. Well done, nice ish video. It's far to choppy though and your scene changes are to quick and too plentiful

Reactions: FrequentFlyer
Hi Alfie,

Your video is awesome. Any problem with immigration @ krabi airport when you bring your drone in ? How many batteries did you bring with you ?

Thanks,
MIN

Just got back from my holiday in Krabi. I would love it you guys could watch my video and give me some feedback for the next time I shoot?

Here's the link:

Thanks Alfie!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1