Koozam policies and receiving a DOA drone.

Reaction score
Hello

I just received a P4P yesterday that complains that the compass has issues. When open the sensors screen it shows that Compass 2 is disconnected. I assume this means there is a hardware issue.

The seller, Koozam, had a note in the box saying STOP that any and all issues with the drone should go through DJI and that if I don't agree with that that I should not open the drone. Which is an odd business practice but anyhow. Should I push back on the seller and make them replace it or deal with DJI. Has anyone ever had a problem with Koozam in this sense.

Did you buy it through the koozam amazon shop? If so, in my opinion, you should file a complaint via amazon. It should not be up to you to repair or arrange the repair - that would certainly be the position here in UK, I assume amazon policy will be the same in US (assuming that's where you are)

Did you buy it through the koozam amazon shop? If so, in my opinion, you should file a complaint via amazon. It should not be up to you to repair or arrange the repair - that would certainly be the position here in UK, I assume amazon policy will be the same in US (assuming that's where you are)

Yes..I am in the US. And yes I did buy it via Amazon. I have reached out to the seller. No response as of yet. But I suspect they may push back.

Yes..I am in the US. And yes I did buy it via Amazon. I have reached out to the seller. No response as of yet. But I suspect they may push back.

So from the amazon.com policies, you first need to complain to the seller, if that is not succesful you can make a a-z claim Amazon.com Help: A-to-z Guarantee Protection
I have done this in the past with sellers based in china who did not respond and amazon provided a refund

As I expected they are pushing back and trying to get me to go through DJI. Time to turn up the heat. I'm not going to accept a DOA drone from the seller. Thats just stupid.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
As I expected they are pushing back and trying to get me to go through DJI. Time to turn up the heat. I'm not going to accept a DOA drone from the seller. Thats just stupid.
No way. That is equivalent to buying a used/refurbished drone. Contact your credit card company.

They actually went totally radio silent on me. Complaints have been filed with Amazon and my CC. Thats no way to do business..

Make sure you leave a review of your experience on Amazon. I came VERY CLOSE to buying the P4P from them as well glad I didnt now.

I bought my P4P from them but I also had no issues. Although the range extender that came with the package was the wrong type. They did respond and sent me the correct one fairly quick. Again, not a dead drone to deal with, just a simple accessory.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31