Kitty Hawk Flyer - Casey goes training . . .

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'm NOT A fan of this guy but this is a good video of some up and coming technology that many of us "might" be interested in. I've started it at 5m03sec just to avoid some of the "fluff" he has added to the video.

I'm looking forward to the next video that "should" come out tomorrow.

Reactions: Loz and dirkclod
Watched a video of that thing yesterday but can't remember which forum but I bet he don't trash this one like the rest .
I like some of his stuff as he reminds me of a uptown Donnie Baker :)

Reactions: BigAl07
I'm NOT A fan of this guy but this is a good video of some up and coming technology that many of us "might" be interested in. I've started it at 5m03sec just to avoid some of the "fluff" he has added to the video.

I'm looking forward to the next video that "should" come out tomorrow.
Why don't you like Casey? I watch him because he is irreversibly stupid! I get a good laugh every now and then. Sometimes he actually gets over himself and makes a helpful video!

Why don't you like Casey? I watch him because he is irreversibly stupid! I get a good laugh every now and then. Sometimes he actually gets over himself and makes a helpful video!

I don't want to speak for Big Al, but I'd bet it's because many of Casey's videos feature him flying rather recklessly and ignoring general drone rules and safety guidelines.

Personally, I'm just bummed at how much more money he makes than me. :(

I don't want to speak for Big Al, but I'd bet it's because many of Casey's videos feature him flying rather recklessly and ignoring general drone rules and safety guidelines.

Personally, I'm just bummed at how much more money he makes than me. :(
I agree, he is reckless, and I NEVER do the things he does. Sometimes I watch him if I need a laugh, and I learn what NOT to do with my equipment! I wouldn't suggest taking his advice if you are new to drones. (My favorite video of him is when he tried to fly a brand new Phantom 4 in his office, and he crashed it upside down on the floor, and did not know how to stop the propellers, (CSC,) and it sat upside down for about a minute spinning around while he freaked out. I laughed...)

Raise your hand if you want to buy one of Casey's used drones!!![emoji113]

BINGO!

I don't do this "for fun" I do it to pay my bills and put food on the table. The more "Casey Neistat" type of drone operators we have the less likely my job will end up being a long-term career and more of a "it was good while it lasted" type of job. At some point the powers to be are going to get enough "pressure/evidence" and the sUAS restrictions are going to be stifling even in areas like where i live where they are pretty open/lax. His antics jeopardize my job and at the best least shine a very bad light on the professional sUAS operators in our country.

He's a wart on our industry and as such I look forward to the day he finally gets busted and made an example of. Until that time I'll do my best to ignore him and anything he makes unless it's "cutting edge and informational" like this video is. I wish it was just about anyone else on the planet who made it besides that joker.

Raise your hand if you want to buy one of Casey's used drones!!![emoji113]

I wouldn't let you pay me to fly his crap. He's a joke and a poor ambassador for our industry.

BINGO!

I don't do this "for fun" I do it to pay my bills and put food on the table. The more "Casey Neistat" type of drone operators we have the less likely my job will end up being a long-term career and more of a "it was good while it lasted" type of job. At some point the powers to be are going to get enough "pressure/evidence" and the sUAS restrictions are going to be stifling even in areas like where i live where they are pretty open/lax. His antics jeopardize my job and at the best least shine a very bad light on the professional sUAS operators in our country.

He's a wart on our industry and as such I look forward to the day he finally gets busted and made an example of. Until that time I'll do my best to ignore him and anything he makes unless it's "cutting edge and informational" like this video is. I wish it was just about anyone else on the planet who made it besides that joker.

I wouldn't let you pay me to fly his crap. He's a joke and a poor ambassador for our industry.
By George, you are right. [emoji17] I didn't think of it that way. You are right, it's not all fun and games, I should have known that! I like to be funny, sometimes a little too much sometimes. Sorry.

I gotta admit I want to fly that one myself... I wonder if they will ever make a Big Boy sized one LOL
Us both need that one, most likely the 14 prop model .:oops:

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj