Kindle Fire HD 7

Reaction score
My iPhone screen is too small will a Kindle FireHD7 WiFi 8 g work as a screen

isle said:
My iPhone screen is too small will a Kindle FireHD7 WiFi 8 g work as a screen

A poster on here has mentioned how much farther connection he gets using the Kindle compared to his phone.
He attributes the longer distance to the dual antennas certain Kindles have.

The Kindle fire HD has a single antenna and still has impressive range without modifications. It is easy to pop open the cover and add an pigtail and antenna to it to have even better range.

Beario said:
The Kindle fire HD has a single antenna and still has impressive range without modifications. It is easy to pop open the cover and add an pigtail and antenna to it to have even better range.

Thanks for the correction Beario, guess its the HDX that has dual antennas, not the HD.

I bought an older HD Fire that still had the 2 antennas. Jail broke it to Kit Kat. Don't know any firm distances but much better than my Note 3.

I have the Kindle Fire HDX which works good with the Vision+ app except it won't show the map in Ground Station mode. It does bring up a map with Chinese test but can only zoom in to within a couple hundred miles before it goes blank. I did load google map app using 1mobile but it won't bring up the google map in the GS app. Another wrinkle is the compass is usually off by at least 90 degrees in the radar part of the app.
Sure would appreciate it if anyone could help me on this.

I just bought a P4. It should arrive next week. I have a Kindle Fire 7 HAD I'm hoping to use with it. I've also got a MOTO G 4 play and have djigo app installed. Are there any tricks to getting the app to work on the Kindle?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik