Kindle Fire for P3S

Reaction score
I am soon getting a Phantom 3 Standard and don't want to use my smaller smartphone to look at the camera, however, if worst comes to worst, I will. Does the Kindle Fire HD work for this? Thank you.

I don't think the Kindle OS supports DJI GO.

The new $50 Fire tablet should support it. It runs Android.

You can root just about any of the Kindle tablets and then install a custom version of Android upon it. Like Cyanogen Mod. This will allow you to install all Android apps including DJI Go

Reactions: CANEKiTA
I am using my kindle fire hdx 8.9 with it and it works fine. I had to download the DJI-Go ap directly off the DJI website however since the kindle ap store doesnt have it. The problem I am having is that the glare on the screen in daylight makes it almost impossible to read anything. A real problem which I desperately need to solve. I have a sun shade but that only helps minimally. The same glare problem with my droid max smartphone. I have tried a glare reduction screen on my HDX but it didnt help at all.

Hold on guys, you want to use a cheap device with RC for such an expensive and quality product, why so? Use recommended tablets and you will be having minimum problems then.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl