Kindle fire and TX holder

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted already. I have looked to no avail. I have a new Kindle Fire HDX 8.9(4th gen) to replace my old kindle reader that finally died after many years. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the DJI app downloaded and installed just fine. I had not even thought about using it to fly my Phantom P2v+ until a few days ago. I connected this morning to the P2V+ on an almost dead battery, but the camera worked perfect on the ground and all looked just like my Samsung S5 phone, so I am stoked about having a bigger and better picture to fly the P2V+. I now need a holder to attach it to the TX. I also have the new upgraded TX used on the latest version of the Phantom. Can someone direct me to such animal? Thanks

The Inspire 1 tablet mount is a good option if you don't mind drilling a hole in your remote controller.

InspireMount.jpg

Last edited:
That mount is made for the Inspire 1 and Phantom 3. It has two mount points on the remote controller, but the Phantom 2 controller only has the center mount point. If you want to use the top mount point too (like in the photo above), then you'll need to open your remote controller and drill a hole to attach the top part of the mount. It's a little extra work, but it's the best looking and most sturdy tablet mount available.

How do you like your Kindle?

I've been using a Samsung G5 on my P2V+, but I've also got a P3 Pro preordered and I was looking at the Kindle the other day when Amazon had them on ridiculous sale ($75, IIRC)

Thanks!

How do you like your Kindle?

I've been using a Samsung G5 on my P2V+, but I've also got a P3 Pro preordered and I was looking at the Kindle the other day when Amazon had them on ridiculous sale ($75, IIRC)

Thanks!
I have the HDX 8.9 4th gen, so I am not sure if they are all the same. The picture from it is excellent. As far as the PV2+ is concerned I was pleasantly surprised that the DJI ap worked from the get go. I say this as we read about how fuzzy some brands can be. It is the same version, (AP), as what is on the Samsung so that hasn't changed. It worked perfectly on the ground with the camera and near depleted battery, so I am extrapolating that it will be a great performer as the HD picture is very good. Now to figure out how to mount it on the new TX.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj