Kern River California Video

Well your learning the process fast then as that was a really nice film. Music was good and the visuals gave us a really nice feel for the place. I would have been tempted to fade in the colour when you switched from the black and white. Nice to see you use black and white as well. Some beautiful colours in that location. I loved the shot showing the most white water but I think it should have come with the main music crescendo.

Lovely to watch, I look forward to more films :)

Shrimpy

Shrimpfarmer said:
Well your learning the process fast then as that was a really nice film. Music was good and the visuals gave us a really nice feel for the place. I would have been tempted to fade in the colour when you switched from the black and white. Nice to see you use black and white as well. Some beautiful colours in that location. I loved the shot showing the most white water but I think it should have come with the main music crescendo.

Lovely to watch, I look forward to more films :)

Shrimpy

Thank you! Yeah, I could have done some things better. Next time. ;)

I one of those guys that have no patience. Wanted to get it done and posted. Lol

NYRangers99 said:
awesome job!! What FPV set up are you using? I want to get one and have no idea what to get…so many mixed reviews on everything

Thanks! I've had good luck with the DJI AVL58 video transmitter and the Black Pearl monitor. Using cloverleaf antenna's on both.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4