keep loosing data/video feed but have control

Thats a shame. I have to admit I also only noticed the issue when DJI GO was released and never had a problem before but for me its the wifi being enabled when away from a hotspot.

Perhaps someone else can walk you through checking the video channels being used?

Hi tom , I had a similar issue with my p3a and it was caused by me, tethering my iPad Air 2 to my iPhone whilst flying. I was trying out live streaming to you tube. My video feed would become very distorted and and would eventually disappear completely still leaving me with full control over the p3
A.
I have now flown with all the recent updates. Reset the IMU and recalibrated the compass and all went well. I no longer had a problem although my flight was short, only about 10 minutes as still breaking in a new battery. The flight was awesome and the video delay did not occur but the flight was only about 300 - 400 feet away. I will definetly try to remember to turn off the WiFi as it has helped other individuals. I have not tried live streaming so can't comment on that. Thanks for all of your input.

Very interesting what you
Thats a shame. I have to admit I also only noticed the issue when DJI GO was released and never had a problem before but for me its the wifi being enabled when away from a hotspot.

Perhaps someone else can walk you through checking the video channels being used?[/QUOTE

Very interesting. I did look at the video channels but they seemed OK but constantly changing so am reluctant to adjust manually. Something I should look though and thanks.

You could try turning off video cache in the dji go app, also uninstall the updates for google play services and uncheck the auto updates for it. I was also getting disconnects til I did this, and it's been good ever since.
Hope this helps.
Happy flying!!
This... I have a dedicated tablet that I did this to as well. So far so good. Not all Androids can do this, but I was able to turn off Google Play services. I can't use the play store, or anything Google related until I turn the service back on, but as long as I no longer see that disconnect message, I'm happy for now. Kinda wish I had the map option, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers