Kakanui - New Zealand (4k)

? Beautiful location with my favorite drone. Now that you've covered that spot well, time to expand your horizons. It looked like you were having fun. Take care

Looks like a good crabbing and clamming area. I watched all your video because I love seeing the geology and the ecology of the land., For most people, they may see it as too long or repetitious. I love to know more about your part of the world. If your are ever in my neck of the woods, I'll give you a grand tour.

Reactions: Capt KO
Looks like a good crabbing and clamming area. I watched all your video because I love seeing the geology and the ecology of the land., For most people, they may see it as too long or repetitious. I love to know more about your part of the world. If your are ever in my neck of the woods, I'll give you a grand tour.
Well like you my friend I am always interested in video I see from other lands...I guess I just try to convey what I've seen on a particular day...If I ever get to come over to yours I will take you up on the offer, yep great area for shell fish and fishing in general ... blue cod is one of the favourites!
Thanks for your comment :)

? Beautiful location with my favorite drone. Now that you've covered that spot well, time to expand your horizons. It looked like you were having fun. Take care
I'm always trying to expand my horizons lol... happy flying, thanks for your comment

Yip great location to fly
Thanks for sharing, myself has only been as far as Blenheim so good to see down yonder ;)

Thanks Ian, where are you based? From where I live it's only a short journey to the southern lakes so hope to get some video with droney down there soon. Happy flying mate.
Thanks I'm in Waikane on the kapity coast, came down on day trip on the ferry but next time I take car so can get around better without a time frame,also like gold hunting and the south has it so the south is on me bucket list lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj