k index 6

Yes. I saw that earlier has been at that level since 5pm PST.

I just tried flying with it at 6 (just in my backyard), couldn't keep 6 sats locked for more than a few seconds at a time. No other ill effects than the expected sloppy handling.

I contemplated flight to test out the new FPVLR pinwheels with the recent 4.25 helical...but decided not to test fate on a long flight testing FPV range...I guess I'll wait to fly another day.

Still 6. ****, had a flying session planned for tomorrow too. Hopefully lower in 14 hours time.
Cool link btw, interesting perspective.

Sure would be nice if dji would build a k index warning into the vision app. Would be a pretty simple code addition!

I'll be curious if we see an influx of posts about fly always and erratic behavior from this?

Damon said:
I'll be curious if we see an influx of posts about fly always and erratic behavior from this?

I had a pretty weird experience a week ago while driving up to the North of England. Half way through the journey my always-reliable Garmin SatNav system in the car just lost all reliability. The position (which is normally accurate to being able to see which lane of the motorway I'm in) suddenly started jumping around by hundreds of metres, showing me driving on roads parallel to the one I was really on. The problem lasted for about an hour, and then stopped just as quickly as it started.

I believe there are military GPS jamming exercises going on over Scotland at the moment. I wonder if that is what I encountered?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20