Just wondering..

Reaction score
I love flying these things but I'm no expert on how they work.. So I saw the "100 dancing drones" video and it made me wonder, would it be possible to have one RC controlling two (or 5, 10, 20?) different aircraft on the same frequency at the same time? Theoretically would both aircraft just do the exact same thing? If this could be done, is there a limit to how many could be controlled by one operator? Not planning on trying this, but wondering if it would work.

I love flying these things but I'm no expert on how they work.. So I saw the "100 dancing drones" video and it made me wonder, would it be possible to have one RC controlling two (or 5, 10, 20?) different aircraft on the same frequency at the same time? Theoretically would both aircraft just do the exact same thing? If this could be done, is there a limit to how many could be controlled by one operator? Not planning on trying this, but wondering if it would work.
Not without SW/FW modification. The handshake btwn the bird and controller when you bind it is 1:1. To bind to multiple birds, you'd have to hack the protocol to get the key, then send that key to all the other birds simultaneously.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic