Just Wanted To Say THANKS!!!

Reaction score
My Phantom 2 plain was delivered today. Due in large part to some very helpful guides and posts on this forum, I flew it today and it is still in one piece. :mrgreen:

I've been reading a lot here and watching a lot of video's and felt like I was in good shape. When it actually arrived I started to wonder. Went through the updates and calibrations and all was good. I knew what to look for and understood what I was seeing. I referred back to the manual and some of the guides and threads posted here and frankly don't think the outcome would have been the same if I hadn't taken the time to do it and you all had not taken the time to write them. With all the issues and problems I read about with the ESC's and new motors I was a little paranoid.

Only flew one battery in the vacant lot next to my house, it is entirely too small but I couldn't resist a little low altitude, close in fun.

THANKS a lot!!!

Welcome to the forum, Marlin009,
Congratulations on your first flight, may the rest of them be as successful. Continue to have fun and continue to fly carefully and responsibly.

Marlin009 said:
My Phantom 2 plain was delivered today. Due in large part to some very helpful guides and posts on this forum, I flew it today and it is still in one piece. :mrgreen:

I've been reading a lot here and watching a lot of video's and felt like I was in good shape. When it actually arrived I started to wonder. Went through the updates and calibrations and all was good. I knew what to look for and understood what I was seeing. I referred back to the manual and some of the guides and threads posted here and frankly don't think the outcome would have been the same if I hadn't taken the time to do it and you all had not taken the time to write them. With all the issues and problems I read about with the ESC's and new motors I was a little paranoid.

Only flew one battery in the vacant lot next to my house, it is entirely too small but I couldn't resist a little low altitude, close in fun.

THANKS a lot!!!

Welcome and Great Job. I feel the same way, love the forum info and experience you can absorb. Really great .....

Happy flying ! :idea: :mrgreen: :geek:

Welcome :cool:

Welcome and if we could only get thousands more to follow what you did things just may come out much better for all of us.

Welcome... It's nice to hear this place works as designed... :D :D :D

-slinger

Welcome to the forum & enjoy the quad.

Great post Marlin009, welcome to the show. :D

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

gunslinger said:
Welcome... It's nice to hear this place works as designed... :D :D :D

-slinger

Yeah, it does, if you let it. :D

Marlin009 said:

THANKS a lot!!!

Welcome! You seriously lucked out by finding this forum early on :D I didn't find it until about 3 months into my first Phantom after I had experienced so many stupid mistakes that could have been avoided if only I had known about PhantomPilots. This is a fantastic place and I have learned soooo much here! Congrats on your new bird!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20