Just upgraded to P3P

Reaction score
i originally had a p3s (still have it). The filters that I have for the p3p are the kind that is a cap over the lens (not screwed in). For the p3p - is it a screw in type configuration? Do I need to get new filters or will the cap type work? Curious if anyone had a similar situation occur

P3P uses screw on filters. You don't want to put a filter on a filter anyhow as it will degrade picture quality and increase the amount of flare and ghosting on your images and video.

I have slide on kind. That's what I used when we went to the Rose Bowl. I think the screw on type for P3S wont fit on the P3P. The slip on type will work on Standard, 4K, Advanced and Pro. My slip on's were originally for my 4K before it took a swim.

Check out Korean Friendship Bell in San Pedro. Awesome cliffs and water views. Also, across the street from the bell is Sunken City.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have a p3p and use a push on filter from "snake river prototyping" very happy with their products.

Thanks all. I ended up going with the polar pro brand. I think my push on ones that I use for the p3s would work fine - but figured what the heck!

I flew a little on Saturday as the weather finally took a break. I needed to fly out to San Francisco today and was hoping to bring my p3 but the weather looks pretty bad for the next few days so decided against it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik