av8inglife said:
UNCLEBOB61 said:
EVERYTHING IS WORKING

Caps Lock included

:lol:

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

Pissed off!

The update gives you the new option to set your flight radius in Feet and Miles in addition to Meters and I was soo hoping that the option was also included in the iosd Mini readout. My American Brain is calibrated in Feet and MPH which i can quickly comprehend. I'm too old to calculate the Metric readout in my head while flying. :?

Somebody please hack the iosd mini software to give the option for imperial display.
The U.S. market is huge for DJI. It's like a slap in the face not to have included that option..

XROVER I AM PRETTY SURE IT IS IN RC ASSISTANT WHERE YOU SET THE LIMITS I DON'T THINK YOU WILL SEE IT ON THE IOSD SCREEN
MIGHT CHECK RC ASSISTANT LATER

I don't like it either that we cant elect which unit of measure you want displayed but is it really that difficult for people to do simple multiplication anymore? :|
I mean, its not exact but a simple multiple of 3 on any of the numbers displayed in meters height, distance, etc.. will give you a good enough idea of distance in feet.
I see 10m I think 30ft
I see 60m I think 180ft
I can be the only one the only one who didn't brain dump math skills after school, and that was well over a decade ago for me. :lol:

Noël said:
Guess what's missing...

The tab Gimbal (under Advanced)...

Now how the hell am I going to set the F2 (and later F1) options..

Or. Am I missing something here?

(Old 1.08v DJI Phantom 2 Assistant software)
gimbal-settings.gif

Load the software hack back to "Vision" and the Gimbal tab appears. Make your changes and then put it back to "H3-2D"

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie