Just updated, has video feed but flashed bad connection as well as warming up.

Reaction score
Flew my P3P today around the house. It said that it needed updated so after I flew it, I updated it using the options on the DJI Go app. Says it updated but still needed more. So I downloaded and updated it to the v1.5.0030 on their website by putting the bin file on my card and putting it in the quad and turning it on. Multiple readings came into the txt file and said either it matched the firmware or it was successful. Sweet.

Heres where I'm not sure. Does this update come with remote update? I put the bin on my flash drive and plugged into remote. Nothing happened at all. Just a solid red with the other white. I left it like that for a couple of minutes and nothing changed. Didn't know what to do so I just turned it off and unplugged the drive.

Now went to turn it on and the video feed works perfectly but it says there is strong interference with connection and do not fly far away. Then it will switch to say that it is warming up. There is no data for the battery or anything else on the top. I left it for 10 minutes and never left the warming up screen. The housing for the camera is hot as hell so I don't know what's going on. It says it's connected on the home page where you click to go into camera view.

Not sure if I should re-update the copter and the remote. Even though the remote was never updated with the .bin file.

It sounds like you need to update the firmware on your remote controller. Follow these instructions.

Flew my P3P today around the house. It said that it needed updated so after I flew it, I updated it using the options on the DJI Go app. Says it updated but still needed more. So I downloaded and updated it to the v1.5.0030 on their website by putting the bin file on my card and putting it in the quad and turning it on. Multiple readings came into the txt file and said either it matched the firmware or it was successful. Sweet.

Heres where I'm not sure. Does this update come with remote update? I put the bin on my flash drive and plugged into remote. Nothing happened at all. Just a solid red with the other white. I left it like that for a couple of minutes and nothing changed. Didn't know what to do so I just turned it off and unplugged the drive.

Now went to turn it on and the video feed works perfectly but it says there is strong interference with connection and do not fly far away. Then it will switch to say that it is warming up. There is no data for the battery or anything else on the top. I left it for 10 minutes and never left the warming up screen. The housing for the camera is hot as hell so I don't know what's going on. It says it's connected on the home page where you click to go into camera view.

Not sure if I should re-update the copter and the remote. Even though the remote was never updated with the .bin file.

if it still does after you redo the RC like msinger recommends
try it in completely different area or room to eliminate something nearby messing it up

Okay, so I re-updated everything. Copter, Remote, and the DJI Go app had an update as well. It seemed to get rid of the not connecting problem. But the video feed is almost unbearable. It doesn't refresh fast at all compared to what it used to. I will try to reboot tablet and everything to try and see if that helps.

Also I was walking around my entire yard with this thing making sure nothing around it was screwing it up. Didn't seem to do anything. It would let me fly it, just say that it wasn't ready to fly. That was really weird ha.

Certain areas in the house can make for bad compass reads and stuff. I would delete and reinstall the go app and then update the remote. It updates through the app. And I believe you keep the bird off and only the remote on.

Reactions: bobmyers
Certain areas in the house can make for bad compass reads and stuff. I would delete and reinstall the go app and then update the remote. It updates through the app. And I believe you keep the bird off and only the remote on.
The app will update with the bird on and connected-- at least mine did.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik