Just took first flight but NO Video feed to ipad mini2? -

Reaction score
I just took my first flight and got some cool video but can't get the video feed to work. I tried the reset button, still no luck. Any help please.

Is this a brand new out of the box phantom 3? Is it the standard, advanced or the professional? Need more information.
Hey, thanks, well it's a new out the box P3 advanced. I got it to fly, I took video that will play back, BUT no video feed on my tablet. Also I just tried to use director and the videos don't show up, just about a small strip on the bottom playing, no way to edit footage. :(

Hey, thanks, well it's a new out the box P3 advanced. I got it to fly, I took video that will play back, BUT no video feed on my tablet. Also I just tried to use director and the videos don't show up, just about a small strip on the bottom playing, no way to edit footage. :(

"I took video that will play back" It will play on your tablet or computer?

"no video feed on my tablet" Live or play back?

Is your video on your SD card?

What are you using for a Tablet?

Rod

Do you have another tablet to try, or an iphone? It sure sounds like it's the tablet and not the camera. You said, "I took video that will play back". Do you mean it will play back on your computer. So the video files are on the mini SD card then?

One other thing to try that I've heard other people say they've done; Start everything up like normal, but without the SD card inserted. See if you have video feed then. It's a long shot, but it might work. Otherwise try a different tablet or an iphone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20