Just too danged hot and humid to fly!

Reaction score
At least it is here west of St. Louis.

Upper 90's with high humidity giving a heat index around 105. National Weather Service issued heat advisory/warning for next few days.

Can't even think of getting out and birding. Wouldn't be enjoyable at all.

This is as bad as mid winter! :(

Yes,
I'm in Sarasota Florida, and last Thursday with heat index at full, 112 degrees here, just plain BRUTAL! Humidity at 90 percent! Air is thick, just no fun at all! ( I won't mention the NO-SEE-UMS! )

But, a couple more months my friend, and we will be enjoying life! And as always BE CAREFUL OUT THERE, drink LOTS of water!

I'm sure after I PEEL, I'll have a nice tan! Lol:rolleyes:

J Dot
:cool:

Gotta get up earlier! Hot, humid and buggy here on the Gulf Coast, but at 0630 or so, very flyable. A little bug repellant helps, but it's calm and clear with the cumulus clouds over the Gulf being illuminated by the not-quite-risen-yet sun. Pretty...

Gotta get up earlier! Hot, humid and buggy here on the Gulf Coast, but at 0630 or so, very flyable. A little bug repellant helps, but it's calm and clear with the cumulus clouds over the Gulf being illuminated by the not-quite-risen-yet sun. Pretty...

Great idea, but after getting up at 5AM for 35 years, I just don't DO mornings anymore! :D

Reactions: jofus

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj