Just to clarify..

Reaction score
I can tinker around with my P3A in my garage on Atti mode, correct?

I can tinker around with my P3A in my garage on Atti mode, correct?
Yes, if its big enough and/or you are good enough. Sure.
Also, there will be debris flying around so don't be surprised when that happens!

You'll need to be in P-Mode though if you want to utilize VPS.

You'll need to be in P-Mode though if you want to utilize VPS.
Then I'm sure to get interference, correct? Just messing with camera settings and a few other things. Not looking to fly, but I do need to get it in the air. Otherwise I would remove the props and do it inside where it's nice and dry at the moment

It's not a good idea unless you have a 10-car garage and it's empty. Fly outside :)

It's not a good idea unless you have a 10-car garage and it's empty. Fly outside :)
I would share a video someone posted on FB, but it's not mine. With my experience though I think I'll stick to your advice and fly outside tomorrow.

He posted it on YouTube

I'm not trying to create a video.. Like I said adjust settings and what not.

EDIT: video won't play for me on here.. Hope it's sunny tomorrow. I'll just wait.

You have to be in GPS mode to use VPS? That can't be right...

VPS is for indoor use (when GPS isn't present). Am I missing something?

If you re-read the manual's description of the modes, it is specific that Atti Mode doesn't use GPS nor VPS. Just the barometer.

Thanks. I had no idea. Then again, I have no intention of flying indoors. What are the best settings for indoor flight? I assume P mode with RTH set to hover. If you have RTH set above the ceiling you'd have a real problem if you lost signal...

If you re-read the manual's description of the modes, it is specific that Atti Mode doesn't use GPS nor VPS. Just the barometer.

Thanks. I had no idea. Then again, I have no intention of flying indoors. What are the best settings for indoor flight? I assume P mode with RTH set to hover. If you have RTH set above the ceiling you'd have a real problem if you lost signal...
Lol.. Good point !

Yes, that's why I only did it a couple times and for a very short time. I just kept it in P-Mode. The first time I did Auto Takeoff and the last time I manually took off. Horrendous wind for sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik