Just seen these on eBay. Haven't seen anyone use them.

Reaction score
833d761476f10b37a8582b99adc843ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

First time i see these type of propelllers for a p3,2,1 check on youtube for reviews

I'm not buying them. Just Sharing:). I am not going to knock these or say anything about them in any way. I was always told if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Lol

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I'm not buying them. Just Sharing:). I am not going to knock these or say anything about them in any way. I was always told if it ain't broken, don't fix it.
Yes .. people have tried them and no-one has had any good report for them.
The motors, ESCs and props for your Phantom are a tuned propulsion system designed by some very clever engineers.
Slapping some cheap, badass looking (and probably badly balanced) 3-blade props from ebay is not going to improve anything for you.
If it was that simple, DJI's design engineers would have already done it.

Reactions: Numone
I'm not buying them. Just Sharing:). I am not going to knock these or say anything about them in any way. I was always told if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Lol

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Quite a while back, maybe almost a year ago there were a lot of posts here about the three bladers. I don't recall any real positives about them. If they had been anything we would all be using them by now. We droners seem to be as nutty about props as real airplane owners and boaters.

Use the forum search above and for fun type" three blade" and sit back and watch your screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1