Just saying Hi

Reaction score
Picked up a P3P last weekend. I've been flying a Husban X4 for a couple weeks and just couldn't resist getting the P3P. I'm taking it real slow with the P3P as I'm nervous as heck flying it.

Anyways, Just introducing my self and look forward to reading information posted on this site.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots :)

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Coach. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Enjoy that new Phantom!

Welcome.... just make sure you read the manual a couple of times and do searches here before you post (a lot of stuff gets covered here so your answer may already be out there) -

But- most important.... Have fun! :)

Hello and WELCOME!

Lots of good videos and information on you tube. If weather is bad and you are bored check them out. Might learn a few dozen things... Good info... Happy flying!!

Last edited:
Welcome Coach, you will like it here. Plenty of help and nice pilots so don't be bashful to ask for help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20