Just Received my P3A

Reaction score
I received my P3A yesterday but, unfortunately it is windy and raining today so I shall have to wait until tomorrow to fly. I spent the morning updating the firmware and calibrating the IMU and Gimbal. I ordered the Monitor Hood for Tablets but, now that I have received it, I realize my Galaxy Tab S 8.4 is slightly too long to fit. I shall either have to mod the hood or use it as a template to make a larger one. I also balanced 4 props in anticipation of flying tomorrow.
I was disappointed that the price of the P3A dropped significantly between placing my order with DJI and receiving the Phantom but at least I got the Christmas deal and received a free hard-shell backpack.

Looks like you are getting ready. Do yourself a favor and read the manual agin and the look at a few YouTube video on the subject. You'll be glad you did. Happy flying and may you GPS alway be connected!

I remember the day mine arrived, 6 months ago. I had been flying toy drones for 7 months and was still nervous as hell.

The fact that you are on this forum and have prepared for your first flight is a sign that you'll have no problem with the Phantom.

Charging batteries and calibrating P3 will give you good flying time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers