just placed my order

Reaction score
After months of contemplating whether to go the Phantom route or something else, I have placed my order, last March 2014 I purchased the FC40 so I decided to move up to the +. FC40 is rock solid learnt alot flying the FC40 when i first started had many tip overs, mini crashes still good as gold,

hopefully I will not have any dramas as posted on these forums, fingers crossed!

:twisted:

Congrats... Just follow the best practices and you should be in for a ton of fun [emoji106]

:D Glad ya got it in !! It's been so long since I had my box I don't know what a new one looks like . But mine had the #'s by the bar codes . Whatever you do don't lose those ! I cut mine out and saved it cause you will need it if ya have to rebind . Not sure with the plus but with my P2V I need it . Looks like this .

On mine on the bottom bars it has all my S/N's .
Good luck and fly safe :D

Attachments

• save.jpg
    save.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 477
clayton4115 said:
ok received the box today first thing i checked is the serial number which there is a sticker on the box and mine begins with 645.

What's the rest of the S/N? Mine was bought in January and it's 6454528xx. I haven't opened it yet. I did see a lower S/N that claimed it had 2.1 ESCs. So I'm not really worried.

ok first flight with the v+, winds calm, in gps mode steady as a rock, do not like the descent rate alot slower than the FC40 also I have noticed the V+ is alot heavier than the FC40. Recorded some video hopefully it stored it, but when I went to the album on the app nothing was there? Do I need to format the SD card first?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers