Just ordered the P4!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to the drone world and want to learn the basics before I put this P4 into flight! Any tips or suggestions from you pros out there for this newbie? Wanting to use it for field scouting crops and checking cattle. I have read where some of you are sending your P4's back and are disappointed and other are happy with them, hope i'm in the latter group! Thanks for all your help:)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! You can find a lot of helpful information to get you started at PhantomHelp.com.

Assuming you're in Illinois within the US and you're not farming just for fun, it's worth noting that the FAA currently requires a 333 exemption in order to use a Phantom for commercial purposes (e.g. scouting crops). You can learn more about that here.

Reactions: Techcop50
You are gonna be SOOOOO happy. I bought a P3 in January, sold it and bought the P4... it's ssssssoooo much better. The build faulty, how stable it is, etc. Ignore the naysayers, this bird is bad ***! I don't regret the update, I actually celebrate it.

Worth the $75 I lost on buying / reselling my P3.

Reactions: Techcop50
There are some unhappy with their Phantom 4, for sure. And there are others who are unhappy about the P4, but don't own one, or plan to own one soon.
Mine is on order.:)
Welcome to the forum, BTW.
MSinger's PhantomHelp website will be your best friend...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic