Just ordered my Headplays!

Reaction score
Headplays, the hdmi cable, and the hdmi module. Should have everything by next week. Something tells me more money will go into a better battery, and maybe that lens, forget what it's called (I wear glasses). Will the charger that comes with the Headplays work with any battery?
What a money pit this activity is :)

Headplays, the hdmi cable, and the hdmi module. Should have everything by next week. Something tells me more money will go into a better battery, and maybe that lens, forget what it's called (I wear glasses). Will the charger that comes with the Headplays work with any battery?

RHO lens, I've got them, great !!!

I'd really like to hear how you get on as this is my next purchase, specifically like to hear how much lag there is, I'm sure they'll be some but just how much? Personally I will still use a smartphone via the USB for the usual setting up but once airborne on go the goggles

I'm short-sighted myself, but i can see the Headplay display very clear without wearing my glasses. I think the problems are mainly when you are long-sighted, but maybe it differs between people.

Anyway, FPV flying is very different than regular LOS flying. You automatically go further away and increase the risk of losing signal, especially when object are between you and the phantom. So make sure you set the RTH altitude high enough to fly over all objects!

Here is a short movie i posted on YT where you can see me wearing the Headplay. I'm really not ashamed standing in the park, looking like that. ;) The gimbal is in FPV-mode, thats why the horizon is tilting btw.

[QUOTE="Phantomic, The gimbal is in FPV-mode, thats why the horizon is tilting btw.
===================================================================
this is a video I took recently and my horizon is tilted at the beginning but in less than a minute it levels itself out.

like you I don't care what I look like, it's me that's having the fun:cool:

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20