Just opened the box to my new Phantom

Reaction score
I've been waiting a long time for this moment, but I have a possible concern. I haven't even assembled it yet and noticed right away that the box was not factory sealed and the battery box as well had the tape cut. Everything looks OK, but I wonder if anyone else has received their Phantom with the spring loaded Tx ( I like this feature) ALONG with the "older" 4 silver prop nuts. I was hoping for the "newer" 2 silver and the 2 reverse threaded black nuts.
Should I be overly concerned?
TIA

Jim

cczx14r said:
I've been waiting a long time for this moment, but I have a possible concern. I haven't even assembled it yet and noticed right away that the box was not factory sealed and the battery box as well had the tape cut. Everything looks OK, but I wonder if anyone else has received their Phantom with the spring loaded Tx ( I like this feature) ALONG with the "older" 4 silver prop nuts. I was hoping for the "newer" 2 silver and the 2 reverse threaded black nuts.
Should I be overly concerned?
TIA

Jim

Jim, That is not right. If the box was not factory sealed that means it was probably refurbished. I got mine off Amazon and it was brand new with the spring loaded remote and the proper nuts.

Personally I would return it. New Phantoms are in stock at Amazon and they can get it to you in a day or two:

http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-Aeria ... ji+phantom

THANK YOU for the reply and link! That's exactly what I'm going to do! I'll return it and browse Amazon.

Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.