Just noticed after updating firmware to 1.10

Reaction score
that my motors wont shut down when doing a csc . How else do you shut the motors down immediately?
Even though i rarely do the csc to shut down i would like to know how its done now . Normally when i shut down its with the left stick all the way down and hold it there after my aircraft is on the ground. now when my aircraft is sitting here and i pull both sticks to csc it just speeds up . is this normal after this update?

that my motors wont shut down when doing a csc . How else do you shut the motors down immediately?
Even though i rarely do the csc to shut down i would like to know how its done now . Normally when i shut down its with the left stick all the way down and hold it there after my aircraft is on the ground. now when my aircraft is sitting here and i pull both sticks to csc it just speeds up . is this normal after this update?
You have to CSC for over 3 seconds now. That was part of the update

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

So the single left stick all the way down DOES'NT kill the motors? Is that correct? If so,HOW CAN you catch land the phantom?

So the single left stick all the way down DOES'NT kill the motors? Is that correct? If so,HOW CAN you catch land the phantom?
That is not correct. Left stick down for three seconds once landed (ground or in hand) still works and is still the recommended method to stop the motors.
Using CSC to stop the motors once landed is still not recommended since it is known to cause flip overs.

The release notes for 1.10 say that they have increased the time it takes for CSC to stop motors from near instantly to about 3 seconds.

Reactions: GunnyPapa
That is not correct. Left stick down for three seconds once landed (ground or in hand) still works and is still the recommended method to stop the motors.
Using CSC to stop the motors once landed is still not recommended since it is known to cause flip overs.

The release notes for 1.10 say that they have increased the time it takes for CSC to stop motors from near instantly to about 3 seconds.
Oso, thanks for clarifying. Sometimes I read these messages and they are only half right :mad:, but since I'm still not convinced to "upgrade" again, I'd not want to lose the option to catch in-flight if/when I do. But, I think I'll keep flying "as-is" for now.

Reactions: Oso
Reactions: Fred Guernsey
Oh, I wondered what, "Slowed motor stopping time to three seconds during flight" meant. No mention of CSC.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj