Just left the FSDO with my Temporary Certificate today!

Reaction score
A big day for commercial operators. I've also created a test prep course on Udemy. If your interested in the details just pm me.
image.jpeg

Great Job!..Can't wait to take my test ...I will wait till next month ...I've got business waiting on this!

Great Job!..Can't wait to take my test ...I will wait till next month ...I've got business waiting on this!
Do you want a coupon for my test prep course?

I called the FSDO up on Monday for an appt. and they told me the inspectors won't be around til next month. I contacted a CFI but waiting for him to get back to me. :(

I called the FSDO up on Monday for an appt. and they told me the inspectors won't be around til next month. I contacted a CFI but waiting for him to get back to me. :(
I'm a CFI... I can help ya. Pm me.

A big day for commercial operators. I've also created a test prep course on Udemy. If your interested in the details just pm me.
View attachment 63735

I am definitely interested in this course! I am all for learning the material however I just don't have time to memorize the 500 some page flight document published by the FAA. Now that you have taken the actual test, how targeted to the actual questions is your course? Have you updated anything since taking it?

I am definitely interested in this course! I am all for learning the material however I just don't have time to memorize the 500 some page flight document published by the FAA. Now that you have taken the actual test, how targeted to the actual questions is your course? Have you updated anything since taking it?
jdb1441,
The written test isn't all that bad. However, its not walk in material where you go in blind. It does take some preparation. I tailored the course to cover the main points and concepts. The sample questions were very spot on in concept to what you'll see on the actual.

I have my appointment at the local FSDO tomorrow morning. Completed the FAA training course and test last month. Should have my temporary certificate in a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: turbulence
I have my appointment at the local FSDO tomorrow morning. Completed the FAA training course and test last month. Should have my temporary certificate in a few hours.

Awesome!

Awesome, thanks SweatpantsDroner. This looks to be exactly what I am looking for. Consider me enrolled!
Glad I could help!!!

Got my Small UAS Commercial Certificate today as well from the local FAA FSDO.
I was surprised I'll be getting a second certificate card just for the UAS that is completely apart from my regular (ATP) Pilot Certificate.

Got my Small UAS Commercial Certificate today as well from the local FAA FSDO.
I was surprised I'll be getting a second certificate card just for the UAS that is completely apart from my regular (ATP) Pilot Certificate.
Me too, I am wondering if it will be the same certificate number or something completely different. The inspector didn't know either.

Reactions: Falcon900
Congratulations you guys! someone posted a photo of the RP Certificate with sUAS rating recently. That photo showed the characters U A S in big type vertically down the right side of the plastic card which seems to be the same size as our regular pilot certificates. Looks like a totally separate item.

Me too, I am wondering if it will be the same certificate number or something completely different. The inspector didn't know either.

When I spoke to the lady at the FSDO she said it would be a different certificate #. She said it's not like a rating on your current certificate. So we would have 2 certificates.

I just got my temporary commercial UAS airman certificate today. Too bad I also just dropped off my P3S at the UPS store to return it for repairs!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl