just got the dji filght test

Reaction score
just got the dji flight test . seems it only lets you pass it up a few times then your forced to take the test are from what i understand you will be limited in flight . talk about big brother

The issue of the test has been thrashed to within an inch of its life on other posts, with some suggesting that it represents 'end of days'. Personally I have no problem with a simple quiz to determine if you understand basic rules prior to flying, I passed the test and I live in Australia. I suspect that we will shortly have a similar test added to our version of the app and again, it's 30 seconds out of your life whilst your waiting for the AC to warm up.

from what i understand you will be limited in flight . talk about big brother
You missed the part about the questions being very easy and that if you fail, you keep going till you pass.
Big Brother isn't doing anything terribly oppressive.
Think of it as just an effective way for DJI to inform new owners that there are rules to follow.
More effective than a brochure or note in the manual that is easily ignored.

You missed the part about the questions being very easy and that if you fail, you keep going till you pass.
Big Brother isn't doing anything terribly oppressive.
Think of it as just an effective way for DJI to inform new owners that there are rules to follow.
More effective than a brochure or note in the manual that is easily ignored.
Oh, are we starting this again. I think you both are wrong. NO ONE said the test was hard. My government licenses and test me. DJI is overstepping it's bounds. LOL
Lighten up this is the summery of the other post. LOL
Get a drink and set down and read the other post on this subject. You will be a while.

DJI Is just trying to make people understand there there are rules and good flying practice. I have seen many dorkos flying their bird and don't have a clue that they are screwing it up for the rest of us. I got to where I am today because I passed test, lot's of them and many from big brother who now pays me for using the knowledge gained from studying and passing these tests. Tests are easy when you know the material.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl