Just got a Phantom 2

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Newbie here. I just got a Phantom 2 with the H4-3D gimbal for my birthday and had some questions. I have a Hero 3+ to attach to it.

I'm having some trouble figuring out if I should keep this or move to the Phantom 3 standard. The reasons why I'm considering the move is, firstly, it's newer, so I assume the technology built into it is better. Secondly, since it has a camera built into it, I would have to fumble around to get a camera attached to it. Thirdly, I'm assuming since you can use the new app, it's going to be easier to watch video from the ground.

Is there an easy way to watch the gopro footage while flying? Is the GoPro app sufficient?

And lastly, am I really missing anything sticking with the 2 over the 3 standard?

Thanks for your help!

Will Move to a P3, just because the P2 will be discontinued as far as updates on software,BUT
all depending whose present is FROM, If is from wife,ill keep it P3 Standard is like a P2v+, Yes i believe you can do FPV with your setting as is, plus you can get some fastshark vision system, still on wifi the Pro or Advance they run on lightbridge, my 2 cent of wisdom if you can return with no harm done to the gifter go to the P3 Advance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic