Just crash my phantom 3 professional using homelock

Reaction score
testing out homelock feature and on the way in, yawing left and right seeing if it'll keep its course, 50% battery left, full gps sats and it drops out the sky! I dont think i hit anything, landed in someones front yard camera and gimbal came apart and barely hanging together in pieces.here's my HD HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

guess time to contact DJI SUPPORT

Was this the first lift off on the last FULL charge?

Or had you flown, landed and took off again?

Was this the first lift off on the last FULL charge?

Or had you flown, landed and took off again?
full charge...
had a fall from sky before on fw 1.5, on fw 1.6 now uploading the video now, weird the video off the sd card shows it cuts off right before anything . the video off the ipad i was using with the RC showed it apparently something happens and actually shows the bird start to fall to the ground...ill try to post both videos

Really strange... other than ~3.3 seconds of data loss, after which you regained signal, everything on HD seems perfect :confused:

On your way back and yawing. Any chance you decided to reduce altitude in the process? Sticks moving in the right locations to hit the magic and dreaded unitended CSC.

Reactions: Roverggm
On your way back and yawing. Any chance you decided to reduce altitude in the process? Sticks moving in the right locations to hit the magic and dreaded unitended CSC.
i

im very aware of csc and i doubt i performed it but i could see why you might suggest that.

and the other videos cuts out about 3 seconds before this one..
weird.

i hope i didn't perform the CSC as that wouldnt be covered under warranty.!!aleady have a Rma and have it packed up ready to go to DJI SUPPORT tom.

how can i find a log to see if CSC was performed or not?

In DJI GO, you can see a replay of exactly what your stick did through out the flight

i

im very aware of csc and i doubt i performed it but i could see why you might suggest that.

and the other videos cuts out about 3 seconds before this one..
weird.

i hope i didn't perform the CSC as that wouldnt be covered under warranty.!!aleady have a Rma and have it packed up ready to go to DJI SUPPORT tom.

how can i find a log to see if CSC was performed or not?
I just threw the CSC in the mix as a consuderation Brother, didnt mean to sound accusatory, feel for you watching the video.

No obvious clues in the HD upload. What is interesting is the video loss. A prop, esc, motor or other propulsion issue and we should have seen video continuing on the way down.

Ok... well thats good news in a bad way. Sorry about your loss but happy it wasnt a hardware/software issue.

Yea this is actually second occurrence of falling out the sky first time no clue what happened but was Repaired under warranty . This time Dji came back and said performed csc. Oh well it is what it is . It happens and it happens to me while using homelock( something I rarely do )

Is your video private on purpose?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj