Just can’t get it to work - software and gimbal problems...

Reaction score
I’m on a new (late 2013) MacBook Pro running 10.9.4. I have RC Assistant, and both versions of P2 Assistant.

I’ve had my P2 for a couple of weeks and have flown a few times and it worked great. My H3-3D arrived yesterday. Originally, it was doing it’s startup dance, but I couldn’t control pitch. Now it’s just dead.

The software is giving me a lot of problems. All updates are current. With the controller connected to RC Assistant, I can calibrate the sticks (if the software doesn’t crash which happens quite often) but I cannot calibrate x1…there’s just no response at all.

If I calibrate the sticks through RC Assistant, cycle power, quit, etc. and try to run either version of P2 Assistant, I can’t get into any menu other than “Info” or “Upgrade”. If I try to click on View, Basic, Advanced, or Tools, I get a red text message in the lower right corner saying “You must upgrade Main Controller Firmware to new version”. However, in the Upgrade menu, it says Main Controller firmware is 3.04 “No Updates” and I get a “Main Controller Firmware mismatch” message.

Any thoughts? I’m stuck.

Tried all the steps in this thread already: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11422

Re: Just can’t get it to work - software and gimbal problems

had this problem last week after the latest update. Had the shop who sold it to me on the phone guiding me through a fix, eventaully it was sorted. Problem was I had to re install drivers 2 times before i got the x1 to function. Seems DJI is having major problems with updates on the 3d gimble. Can be very frustrating indeed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic