Just bought DJI Phantom 1.1.1 off B&H for $399

Reaction score
Hello all,

I finally made the plunge to quadcopters! I have about a year's experience with Blade heli's (120 SR, mcp x V2, 450 3D) and I recently acquired a GoPro Hero 3+ Black edition.

I've been reading a lot of stuff on DJI and am really stoked to enter this sector for some nice filming.

As soon as I get the phantom in and get some video captured, I'll link it on here for you all to see.

See you in more forums!

Kydan
Chattanooga, TN

Welcome Kydan, I too am a helicopter flyer, four years of hard 3D and two years of competition (FC3). With your heli experience you'll fly the Phantom with ease, the GPS makes it so relaxing too. Just don't forget about your helicopters. ;)

reALIGNed said:
Welcome Kydan, I too am a helicopter flyer, four years of hard 3D and two years of competition (FC3). With your heli experience you'll fly the Phantom with ease, the GPS makes it so relaxing too. Just don't forget about your helicopters. ;)

Will do! I spoke with you a little on helifreak. You're the one that turned me on to the low price :) Glad to see you over here too! The helifreak forums aren't as popular for DJI as these it looks like.

I'll post vids soon!

Yep, you found me...... :lol: . I really enjoy this sight, tons of helpful people and always willing to help. I've learned so much in two months just by reading and browsing alone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1