Just a shout out

Reaction score
Just wanted to give to shout out to all here and give a big Hello...new member here from MN ...i just bought a P4 a week ago, first quad ever...never flown anything rc before and have been having a blast learning about it....buddy owns a P3P and after seeing that things pictures from above i knew i needed one...not want....lol....looking forward to learning from more experienced pilots and getting tips and advice ... :)

Welcome to the forum Bckmstr .Look around and don't be bashful to jump in and ask anything you need info on .
Lots of very good members here . Something you can't find by searching just start a thread .
Be sure you read some of the threads on registering your new bird and fly smart .
Anything I can help you with just ask .

Reactions: Bckmstr
I'm sure you will enjoy flying it and share your experiences and expertise with us.

Reactions: Bckmstr
Welcome to the forum Bckmstr .Look around and don't be bashful to jump in and ask anything you need info on .
Lots of very good members here . Something you can't find by searching just start a thread .
Be sure you read some of the threads on registering your new bird and fly smart .
Anything I can help you with just ask .

yep, brought it home charged it all, registered it, then began slowly checking it out and followings vids explaining things more ...got almost 60 flights now and getting more confidence going out further and getting some good scenery...thanks for the offer i just might sooner or later need some tips

Reactions: dirkclod
yep, brought it home charged it all, registered it, then began slowly checking it out and followings vids explaining things more ...got almost 60 flights now and getting more confidence going out further and getting some good scenery...thanks for the offer i just might sooner or later need some tips
Well I don't have a 4 but don't hesitate to ask me about anything else .Haven't made it to that one yet ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl