Just a general thanks to this forum

Reaction score
Hello

I want to briefly thank everyone for the general tone and welcoming spirit on this site. I made the mistake of asking a question at another PFV website and was instantly flamed and generally dismissed as ignorant and unworthy to dare tread into their hobby. We are all new at one time or another, and must start somewhere.

Anyway, thanks again

rfm

I've found that to be the case also. Even worse, some of the other multi rotor sites dismiss Phantom users altogether because we didn't build ours from scratch. You know what? I didn't build my car nor the plane I flew in either!

rfmeyer said:
Hello

I want to briefly thank everyone for the general tone and welcoming spirit on this site. I made the mistake of asking a question at another PFV website and was instantly flamed and generally dismissed as ignorant and unworthy to dare tread into their hobby. We are all new at one time or another, and must start somewhere.

Anyway, thanks again

rfm

I am pretty new as well but welcome. I agree the overall temperament here seems to be one of truly wanting to help. Everyone is new to something at some time. Helping new people who are truly wanting to learn the right way helps the hobby grow the right way IMHO.

The phantom has been a great learning platform. I have read some of the posts on other forums where new Phantom owners are basically considered a bunch of squib punks unworthy to fly in the same airspace. I guess that would make me a middle aged squib punk. :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

X4
Great place to be and learn from the generous vets in here.

Thanks from my side as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Its not just here its the "Internet"..

Go thorough the same thing on Harley forums, hunting forums, and every other corner of the net where creaton's lurk. there will always be the Holier than thou types and they will let you know about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers