Jumping tilting after crash

Reaction score
It finally happened. It crashed inside storage facility. 100% my mistake. That storage is made of steel, including floor and ceiling. I decided to use a string but lost control instantly. P3P went insane and crashed. I fixed MC error, shell and legs, but I have a jumping tilting camera now. Camera does not want to look straight down now, as soon as I tilt it down too much it starts jumping up and down. It seems like something stuck inside that gimball. Any ideas will be much appreciated.

Any ideas? What about Phantom Help user? You look so smart sometimes, not always, but sometimes.

Go into remote control and calibrate it. The gimbal wheel calibration should do it. It will have the horizontal bars to do it with.

Thanks snerd, I tried to do auto gimball calibration but it did not help. I do not see any horizontal bars, so I assume I am doing something wrong. Could you please tell me where that option is in app settings

Click the remote control icon in settings, then RC Calibration. There will be 2 circles for the sticks, and underneath them a horizontal bar for the gimbal wheel.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik