Juddering playback

Reaction score
Hi folks. I have a problem with juddering effect in my videos. I have tried recording in MP4 instead of mov and I have turned the video caching off but I am still getting the stuttering. It's the same on my PCs and playback on my phone. I have tried running it through the VLC Media player and MPC-HC player. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated very much, oh I also am recording in 1080p 50 I think? Not sure what the 50 stands for

No idea why you've got the stuttering -(unless your computer and phone aren't powerful enough to keep up)-, but the 50 stands for 50 frames per second recording rate.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443210486.673448.jpg
This is a screenshot of my computer spec. Is it powerful enough?

View attachment 31826This is a screenshot of my computer spec. Is it powerful enough?

Good lord... YOU'RE the guy who's still on vista?

Yeah your ram is pretty low, you're on the worst operating system on the planet... and I imagine you have a video card that's equally as under-powered...

The other thing is... if you are reading directly from the card it can cause stuttering... try copying the files directly to your hard drive...

Reactions: Hottwheells
I would say that looks pretty marginal!.... Have you got a friend with a more recent computer you can try and run the video on?

Good lord... YOU'RE the guy who's still on vista?

Yeah your ram is pretty low, you're on the worst operating system on the planet... and I imagine you have a video card that's equally as under-powered...

The other thing is... if you are reading directly from the card it can cause stuttering... try copying the files directly to your hard drive...
I am due to upgrade this Christmas! I always transfer my videos to the hard drive first. I will try it on a better PC this weekend. And as for Vista, yes, I will be glad when it's gone

VISTA????????
OMG possibly the worst OS Microcost developed along with ME. I refused to touch it. You would be better putting XP on there.
If your machine is that old you dont have much chance of playing the video!

VISTA????????
OMG possibly the worst OS Microcost developed along with ME. I refused to touch it. You would be better putting XP on there.
If your machine is that old you dont have much chance of playing the video!
Thanks I appreciate your comment

It would help to drop the frame rate to 30 or 25
You should still be able to view 1080p video.
can you watch youtube at 1080p?
If so it should be OK with your own material.
I will make that adjustment tomorrow. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4