Jonas from Sweden, hello.

Reaction score
I have followed this site for a while and decided to go for a Dji Phantom, yesterday i received my P3A and now i'm just waiting for the rain and wind to stop. I've flown Syma X5hw and Wltoys Q303-a but i wanted some more serious quad. I've watched tutorial videos, read the manuals, pre-flight checklist and this forum so as soon the weather allows i will take it up in the sky.

/ Jonas

Attachments

• p3a.jpg
    p3a.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 246
Congratulations! Here in Oslo it's great flying conditions today!
But I won't be able to fly today as there are some Carlsberg waiting for me after work! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji106]
Fly safe!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have followed this site for a while and decided to go for a Dji Phantom, yesterday i received my P3A and now i'm just waiting for the rain and wind to stop. I've flown Syma X5hw and Wltoys Q303-a but i wanted some more serious quad. I've watched tutorial videos, read the manuals, pre-flight checklist and this forum so as soon the weather allows i will take it up in the sky.

/ Jonas
Hej Jonas,

Congrats and welcome! Let's hope that the storm over Sweden will pass soon, so you can take your shiny white Phantom to the sky. The P3A is an excellent little drone, I am sure you will have tons of fun with it. Make sure to load up those batteries first, and then share some footage on YouTube!

/// Tom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues